Gave money to cousin for work. Neither returning money nor work done.
I gave some amount to my cousin (without paper work) to make my house and now he is not giving me the rest amount and not even doing the work. So helpless. Can't do anything. Please suggest me something.
You are stuck up in good faith. Since you do not have any proof which is required for success of any case in the Court of law, you may try to create the same by sending SMS, emails, and a Legal notice so that something comes on record before filing a case.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- tenant not giving rent and not vacating flat
- Brother took mother's share by cheating what action can I take
- How to recover money lent to a friend
- Bank insisted for partition deed for providing loan
- Staying separately from husband what is the next step for divorce