quesFather selling property sister-in-law's furniture

I have two brother and one sister. I am the younger. My elder brother is married and have no children, his wife stays with her parents since two years and my elder brother stays with us and all her marriage furniture is in our house there is no divorce.

The house property is in the name of my father. If he sells his property to his younger son, can my brother's wife make a problem?

• ansYour father can sell his property to whomsoever he pleases. Your family needs to return all the wedding furniture to your sister-in-law.