Father selling property sister-in-law's furniture
I have two brother and one sister. I am the younger. My elder brother is married and have no children, his wife stays with her parents since two years and my elder brother stays with us and all her marriage furniture is in our house there is no divorce.
The house property is in the name of my father. If he sells his property to his younger son, can my brother's wife make a problem?
Your father can sell his property to whomsoever he pleases. Your family needs to return all the wedding furniture to your sister-in-law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Joint owned property father first owner in bank want to transfer to me
- Buying a property but dont have mutation can neighbors claim part
- Tenant not vacating the property lost case in HC
- TALAQ FROM A HUSBAND WHO HAS BEEN SEPARATED FROM PAST 12 YEARS!
- Regarding the non refund of the fee by a coaching institute