quesFather is being mentally harassed by mother. What can he do?

I am asking questions for my father. My mother is giving pressure to him to leave home. Now his health condition is not good, so he cant do work. So he cant pay money monthly. He used to give money. So now she is not allowing him to come home and not giving food for him. she also giving no money for her medicine also. He is torchered every minute . Harassing him infront of all and torchering mentally by pointing us(children). What legally can do for his peaceful life?

If he is senior citizen then according to Senior Citizenship Act, he can file an application under Section 4 thereby seeking maintenance from his children.

Further, he can file an application under Section 125 Crpc and seek maintenance from his working wife, if he is unwell and unable to earn.