quesDo i have share in my father's part of Hindu Undivided property?

My father is the karta of my deceased grandfather's HUF. My grandmother is still alive and my father also has a sister who is married.I have an older brother. HUF : ancestral property which gives rental income I have 2 questions: 1. What % is my claim? 2. Can I claim arears of all the expenses that have been done by my family in India on themselves over the last 12 years that I have not been staying in my house? 3. Can I ask to look at bank statements of HUF? 4. In event of partition now, do I also have share in my father’s partOF HUF in future or can he will it to my older brother?

  • ans

    This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

  • ansFor better understanding please mention in detail about your family members. It is not clear from the facts that your father is still alive or not. After getting the correct description of number of member in your family. So far as query related bak statement , you are always at liberty to go through the accounts .
    if your father is alive then you will not get any part of his share but your father is not alive then you are having a right in your father's share.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Respected sir/madam i am in love with a girl since 2008 she is 27 now…
Sir mere 2 bhai hai aur main ek hi bahan hoon.mere parents mujhe share dena…
How can I get divorce if husband NRI (USA non immigrant visa) and I am…
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a Hindu guy and love a Muslim girl and want to…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Adovcate B. Srikiran

 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Sadanand Naik

  Gandhi Nagar
 Experience: 12 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly