It's so unfortunate that i am asking help for such a humiliating matter.The problem is that my eldest son (who is 32 years now) abuses me and my wife i.e his mom n dad,too much.Even sometimes he tried to beat me with a rod but my youngest son intervened and i became safe for that time.But my youngest son cant be with me 24 hours and 365 days as he has his career. So many times i thought that i should go to police but again i am in a fix that would they have any solution for this problem.What are the laws regarding this matter?
You must file a police complaint and on civil side you can file suit of permanant injunction against your son, that he needs to be restraint coming in your house.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Joint property in 4 brother's can one build on his share
- husband blackmailing for divorce using old chats and photos
- Can i file complaint against my in laws for mental harrasment
- what all legalities are required to set up commerce biz
- Chat with a married woman husband filed a complaint against me