Debts not payed by brothers.
My father has 3 brothers and 5 sisters, in that my father is elder than others, my father's father had took money and that money being paid by my father none of the other 3 brothers, and all the three totally dependent on my father, my father made her all the sisters to get married, three brothers after well settled they refused to pay the amount even upon the request now what my? Is how to get money from them legally, in that 3 one is senior lawyer. How do I handle the case, further?
For your grand father debts your father would be liable to pay his debts only to extent he has inherited property from his father. He should refuse to pay if entire burden has fallen on him and he has not inherited property to the extent of his father's debts.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Single Mother for 5 Yrs looking for Divorce and Maintenance for my kid
- distribution of fathers property-between legal heirs
- Not receiving rent since 5 months What action can be taken
- Police constable informed to attend court what will happen if we don't
- can my friend get divorce from her husband in a 2 months old marriage