quesDaughter's right in ancestral property

My Father-in-law has two sons and three daughters. All children are married. He has an ancestral property( i.e. agricultural land) in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. I wants to know whether the married daughters are entitled to get share in the property. What is the latest law in this matter? Do the sons have the right to sell the property directly without intimating daughters? What my father-in-law can do in this regard to avoid any dispute after him? Does a registered Will supersedes the natural succession laws?

• ansDaughters have an equal and indefeasible share in the ancestral property. So it cannot be sold by brothers without the concurrence of their sisters. If brothers attempt to sell the land in a manner which defeats the rights of sisters then the latter may move to court and obtain a stay order against the sale. Once the agricultural land is divided in accordance with law your father-in-law cam make a will of the property falling to his share.