Daughter in law threatening in laws
There is a lady in our society who always threatens her father and mother-in-law saying if they do not listen to her then she and her parents will file a dowry case against them. These old people are very decent and don't know what to do. Every other day she creates a scene and starts threatening them. Due to this they are mentally disturbed. What can be done in this case?
If she threatens to file a case, it is better to approach the court for an anticipatory bail or file a complaint for harassment. They have to think over the matter twice because if any of the family members support them then only they can file a complaint.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- boy not agreeing to give Divorce after filing Mutual Divorce
- Meter tampering and energy theft by neighbours
- What all offences amount to Cyber crime?
- Can a third person file for divorce if husband and wife don't want it?
- Wife left me and now sending maintenance notice what action can i take