Cousin's mother making false allegations on me. What to do?
From past 2 months. My cousin's mom is coming to my office and saying to my seniors that i have sexually exploited her daughter. She is also coming to my office and home. Her daughter(my cousin) knows that all those allegations are wrong. Can i get a restraining order against her? What can i do?
It is stated that you can file an application under Order 39 Rule 2 of Civil Procedure Code, wherein you can see seek order thereby restraining your cousin's mom to come near your office.
Further you can file a police complaint for mental harassment and false allegation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can a charge sheet be quashed for case filed U/S 498 & 471
- Can elder sister ask for house Willed in younger sister's name
- Smoking violation in office what action can we take
- Default by landlord in paying EMI bank asking to vacate the property
- Petitioner does not show up in court after filing for divorce