Cousin's mother making false allegations on me. What to do?
From past 2 months. My cousin's mom is coming to my office and saying to my seniors that i have sexually exploited her daughter. She is also coming to my office and home. Her daughter(my cousin) knows that all those allegations are wrong. Can i get a restraining order against her? What can i do?
It is stated that you can file an application under Order 39 Rule 2 of Civil Procedure Code, wherein you can see seek order thereby restraining your cousin's mom to come near your office.
Further you can file a police complaint for mental harassment and false allegation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Reasonable distance within which the parking space should be alloted
- mentally harassed by my husband and in laws
- Procedure to change the caste from general to schedule caste SC
- How to protect myself from false 498a filed by wife
- Clarification of Ex parte decision