quescourt marraige

i have done court marraige on 24 th february 2015 and now we both want to live our married life but girls parents are not willing to send her daughter ,what we should do.. when court marraige get legal .and how i get my wife without any police problem...becuse girls parents are saying they will make police complain ...

Assuming you are Hindus,

Once a court marriage is done a marriage certificate is issued.

We would like to know if you have the marriage certificate with you.

If you have a marriage certificate, then you can file a case under section 9 of the Hindu Marriage act which deals with restitution of the conjugal rights.

Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 has been explained below for your understanding:

Section 9. 

Restitution of conjugal rights - When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly.

Also a criminal case can  be filed against the girl's parents if she is willing to come and stay with you as your lawfully wedded wife but restrained by her family to continue her marriage. For this we will advice you to see a lawyer.