quesConsent of child and family visa requirement

I am married to divorced lady having 12 year old girl child, her divorce is from Kazi at Darul Qaza Muslim personal law board. Now i want to issue her family visa, i am working in Saudi Arabia, also i need to get full consent of child to my wife. her x-husband ready to give consent, I want to know what document i need to prepare for this process and to issue family visa hassle free. and how much time it required?

  • ansThe requirement of visa often varies from state to state. Some states like UK, USA put a very tric visa regimen for working couple. However in middle east the visa regime is quite liberal and in many states visa can be applied through online process. You have to hence follow the rules herein below- " Family Visit Visa Family visit visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Requirements: A passport valid for at least six months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other. The passport must be acceptable to enter both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the applicant's next destination. One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly.

    Please include your email address on the application. A reference note showing the number and the date of the visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam. For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence in the U.S. Visa fees must be paid online through Enjaz website www.enjazit.com.sa or through any of the Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz.

    The Consulate will not accept payments. The visa fee is one hundred and eight U.S. dollars ($108.00) for U.S. passport holders; for non-U.S. passport holders the fee is fifty-four U.S. dollars ($54.00) for a single entry and one hundred and thirty-four U.S. dollars ($134.00) for multiple entries. Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

Im a house wife with two kids ,my husband is a tailor and owns his…
There is a girl she is 26 year old. She has two child. husband He…
 A daughter can file domestic violence case U/S-12 against her own mother is it possible…
Sir being an OC community guy can a person marry an ST community girl who…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Namrata Jayakar

 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly