Consent of child and family visa requirement
I am married to divorced lady having 12 year old girl child, her divorce is from Kazi at Darul Qaza Muslim personal law board. Now i want to issue her family visa, i am working in Saudi Arabia, also i need to get full consent of child to my wife. her x-husband ready to give consent, I want to know what document i need to prepare for this process and to issue family visa hassle free. and how much time it required?
The requirement of visa often varies from state to state. Some states like UK, USA put a very tric visa regimen for working couple. However in middle east the visa regime is quite liberal and in many states visa can be applied through online process. You have to hence follow the rules herein below- " Family Visit Visa Family visit visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Requirements: A passport valid for at least six months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other. The passport must be acceptable to enter both the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the applicant's next destination. One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background. Photograph(s) must be full-face shots in which the applicant is facing the camera directly.
Please include your email address on the application. A reference note showing the number and the date of the visa issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or any of its branches in Jeddah or Dammam. For non-U.S. citizens, a copy of the green card or documented proof of legal residence in the U.S. Visa fees must be paid online through Enjaz website www.enjazit.com.sa or through any of the Visa Offices Registered with Enjaz.
The Consulate will not accept payments. The visa fee is one hundred and eight U.S. dollars ($108.00) for U.S. passport holders; for non-U.S. passport holders the fee is fifty-four U.S. dollars ($54.00) for a single entry and one hundred and thirty-four U.S. dollars ($134.00) for multiple entries. Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notrized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Division of property of mother after her death
- Can a appeal be made to high court for maintenance
- FIR file 498a but not ready for divorce what can be done
- What will be the minimum working hours and minimum salary of employees
- Identification proof for domestic flights travel