Child has health problem cannot be treated native place
I need information on child/human rights or humanity ground. Please help me out in this manner. if a 5 year child suffering from some illness with malnutrition from last 4 years which is not curable to where her mother is working (hilly region) due to lack of medical facility and unsuitable climatic conditions. Her mother is working for some institutions from 10 years which having a lot of branches to his fathers native. even after several request on medical (3-4 years records) or humanitarian grounds from many years, authorities are just neglecting there way by saying this is curable diseases we cannot do anything. even child approached "child rights commission". Commission reject the case as it does not come under their jurisdiction.
As her mothers job is a bread and butter for family cannot just quit. child's father is a self employed staying alone and finally made a solution to keep the child with him. from past 1 year and above he is taking care for her, finds very difficult to manage to control her feelings and her loneliness. she is missing her mother and a younger brother which is about 7 months old. everyday she cries get upset. she feels she is alone without her mothers and brothers love which others have and make always miss them. father helpless to send her mothers place on her health grounds. after schools she is stays neighbor house (which she does not likes) till her father comes from duty late night.
She knew's that she cannot go to her mothers place as it is fare away from his native. day by day she goes into depression and both the parents are worried about her future and health. In this case what child rights can do to bring her mother to his native place with the same job in branches where vacancies are available. on what clause do the child right or other laws to bring them together. The low does not support the best interest of the child. there is no commission for to fight in favour of that child. Please find the solutions where that child & her family gets justice to lead their life happily. Anticipating favorable reply on grounds of best interest of the child.
I would suggest mother leave her job immediately. What is more important welfare of child or her job? She has 10 years working experience. She can get another job near her husband native place. Another option would be to go and meet the organisation managing director. Request him on humanitarian grounds to transfer her to husband native place. However you can't force a company to transfer you to husband's native place.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Boss forcing to quit. Also not paying pending dues. What can i do?
- how to get an injunction in case of water pollution
- How can I claim for the custody of my children
- Acquitted in a case but now SBI is refusing to pay my back wages
- Cheque bounce case filed police complaint filed but no response