Cheating case by inlaws and husband
I got married to a guy an year and half back, promising me he got divorce from his first wife and his first marriage was there for only few days and it ends with divorce and I trusted him because I know him well and we got married in a temple in front of my relatives and we were living happily, suddenly my mother in law was against me stating Ian behind his money and all and finally one day my husband signed a document stating we don't any money from their property and we came out from their house and living happily and one fine day my husband went out to meet his lawyer and he was missing and finally I came to know he was taken by his mother by forcefully through gundaas and I couldn't reach him also...later I came to know his divorce case is still pending bec of some alimony problem...now I have filed a habeus corpus petition...I love my husband a lot and I want him back in my life what should I do???
If he has not taken from his first wife before marrying you, then your marriage is void at law. Make sure that you have not been taken for a long and easy ride by your husband & his family. May be they are very tactful, you have been taken away from his paternal house to a rented house by your husband by showing some drama and now he is missing. It is difficult to believe that he has been kidnapped through gundaas by his mother. File a police complaint reporting the whole matter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Dispute in Education Loan Terms with India's Largest Lender (SBI)
- Huband was already married before he married to me
- What is the legality of MOU in case of default by developer
- Previous property owner not clearing their due on property
- Mobile hacked by employer to spy on employees