quescan my stepmom give my father's property to her sons

I have a stepmother and my father wants to divide the property between my stepmother and me. She has two children from her earlier husband, who expired. Luckily, my father and stepmom don't have kids of their own. Now, my query is, will she be able to give her share to her two sons, as it is the property is ancestral to my family.

• ansIf the property is self acquired by your father and he makes a will in favour of your mother then she becomes absolute owner of that and can give to any body she likes, on the other hand if the property is ancestral then your right in that property also stands based on laws of heredity.