Can I take legal action against my mother in law for doing black magic
Can we complain against someone who does black magic? My mother in law is doing black magic and I am falling ill. I find some suspicious things in my room and don't know how it is happening. I have heard that there is an anti superstition law in Maharashtra but I am in Delhi. How can I get legal relief in such a situation?
Assuming that both you and your mother in law reside in Delhi, the cause of action arises in Delhi. There is no such law in Delhi which prohibits the practise of black magic.
The Maharashtra Prevention and Eradication of Human Sacrifice and other Inhuman, Evil and Aghori Practices and Black Magic Act, 2013 is a criminal law act for the state of Maharashtra, which criminalises practices related to black magic, human sacrifices, use of magic remedies to cure ailments and other such acts which exploit people's superstitions.
However this Act is applicable only in Maharashtra and not in Delhi. Therefore you can not file a complaint under the aforesaid act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My friend want divorce from her husband. What is the procedure for it
- Builder is asking extra money beyond sell agreement can I file case
- What is the procedure to change name in birth certificate?
- 3 months salary unpaid - dont have any employment proof. What to do?
- A man was out on bail died due to drug overdose