Can I stop my in laws to not to stay with us as we dont get along well
I have a daughter who is 1 year old and I have been married for 4 yrs. My In laws not staying with me and I do not have good relations with them. But they want to shift with me and my husband.
My husband wants them to stay with us as my father in law retired an year ago. We live in a rented house. My father in law has his own house in Bhopal but they still want to stay with us.
I do not want this. What should I do? I don't want to lose my husband.
In any of the personal law, there is no provision which bars the inlaws or give rights to an individual to make a choice between joint or nuclear family
It is your own family decision.
But in case of such difficult circumstances you can always talk to to your husband or opt for marriage counseling.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mismatch on date of births
- Tenant not paying arrears and other dues what action can I take
- How can I get marriage certificate of my relative in arya samaj mandir
- No proper calculation of remuneration in contract
- can contested divorce be converted to mutual divorce