quesCan I stop my in laws to not to stay with us as we dont get along well

I have a daughter who is 1 year old and I have been married for 4 yrs. My In laws not staying with me and I do not have good relations with them. But they want to shift with me and my husband.

My husband wants them to stay with us as my father in law retired an year ago. We live in a rented house. My father in law has his own house in Bhopal but they still want to stay with us.

I do not want this. What should I do? I don't want to lose my husband.

• ansIn any of the personal law, there is no provision which bars the inlaws or give rights to an individual to make a choice between joint or nuclear family

It is your own family decision.

But in case of such difficult circumstances you can always talk to to your husband or opt for marriage counseling.