Can i stay in a hotel with my girlfriend? Is it legal?
l have a girlfriend in Delhi. We want to stay together in hotel in Delhi. As she stays in PG and I cannot stay there. Is it legal? Do the hotels allow her with me?
What is your girlfriend's age?
If your girl friend is willing to stay in hotel with you and you check in in the hotel under your respective names there is no problem.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Issue in transfer of flat to my wife by registered gift
- I owe money to people, is there any legal way to delay it ?
- Bank sent me notice to pay all the EMI at the same time
- Damage to property due to neighbour's negligence What can i do
- Received a lok adalat notice but not in my name what can I do