Can i stay in a hotel with my girlfriend? Is it legal?
l have a girlfriend in Delhi. We want to stay together in hotel in Delhi. As she stays in PG and I cannot stay there. Is it legal? Do the hotels allow her with me?
What is your girlfriend's age?
If your girl friend is willing to stay in hotel with you and you check in in the hotel under your respective names there is no problem.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Which property documents need to be registered compulsorily?
- Can a director of co. represent own co. in a case?
- How can we know what is entered in new card chip which stores ID cards
- Society taking more maintenance from bachelors. Where can i complain?
- Brother in Dubai. Does he need to come to India for mutual divorce?