quesCan bhaiya and bhabhi throw mother out from her house?

Can bhabhi and bhaiya throw mother out from her house? Property is not inherited and is made by my father and mother.

  • ansNo they can not do anything like that.

    We would advise her to file suit for permanent and temporary injunction.
    Along with that, she can also file a complaint under Domestic Violence act in the court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Family lawyers in India

Similar questions

I got married on 9.12.16. from 4th day my husband and his parents started torture…
A man in his 60's and a woman in 30's who were neighbours early in…
Just a incoming or outgoing call from a fellow colleague amounts to adultery and can…
Hi, I had SMS and calling relationship with a lady who was dating to m…

Family Lawyers in India

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly