Can bhaiya and bhabhi throw mother out from her house?
Can bhabhi and bhaiya throw mother out from her house? Property is not inherited and is made by my father and mother.
No they can not do anything like that.
We would advise her to file suit for permanent and temporary injunction.
Along with that, she can also file a complaint under Domestic Violence act in the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i relinquish my daughter's right in my property
- Daughter's right in father's property if he died before 2004
- On cancellation builders are liable to cut 10% of advance amount paid
- Partition on property of deceased father
- How can I stop my wife from getting married again