can a sister ask for stay on property after signing NOC for her share?
as per my grandfather property will, my father and his brother got all the property rights. and recently after taking NOC from their sisters , they sold this property. now one of their sisters trying file a case against them that NOC signature was done forcibly by her brothers which was not true coz it was done in front of Sub Registrar.
now can she ask for stay order on this property deal?
She can obviously ask for stay order but as per the limited facts provided by you the case wouldn't stand much of a chance.
How much time has elapsed after signing the NOC and of filing of the case?
So if you could provide the above information we could be able to provide you a better view point on your case.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife having extra martial affair, what should I do
- Can medical practitioner work as lawyer simultaneously?
- Husband lying about his income how to apply for maintenance
- Resigned through email. After 1 month company asking money. Remedy?
- Non payment of HRA by KVS in spite of orders by the authority