quescan a sister ask for stay on property after signing NOC for her share?

as per my grandfather property will, my father and his brother got all the property rights. and recently after taking NOC from their sisters , they sold this property. now one of their sisters trying file a case against them that NOC signature was done forcibly by her brothers which was not true coz it was done in front of Sub Registrar.

now can she ask for stay order on this property deal?

• ansShe can obviously ask for stay order but as per the limited facts provided by you the case wouldn't stand much of a chance.

How much time has elapsed after signing the NOC and of filing of the case?

So if you could provide the above information we could be able to provide you a better view point on your case.