are daughters entitled for share in property
My Grandmother passed away in 1993 and left a will in which all her property will be under her Daughter's name who is unmarried till now. My Grandmother has 4 brothers and 6 daughters. Out of which 2 Brother took their Share in 93 and we have their released deed Stating that they have taken their shares. other daughters got married. Out of which 3 passed away and 3 are still alive. In which 1 is unmarried who holds the will and one which is widow and staying with the unmarried one. And one is married and stays with her husband. My question is that are daughters entitled for the Share and those who passed away are their children also entitled for the share.
Is the property the self purchased property of your grand mother? Who paid the purchase price of the property? If it can be proved that your grand mother did not have funds sufficient to purchase the property then her daughters can claim a share in the property. The grand children can also claim a share on this if their parents from grand mother's lineage are dead.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Phone confiscated at school parking after school hours what to do.
- Wanted to know the complete process to file divorce
- What action can be taken if flat owner increased cost of electricity
- Wife in relationship with other man before divorce
- 420 against property purchase