ques10% interest monthly.

My mother has taken private loan without telling us and given her blank cheques without date and signed. Now people are blaming me and my father sir please tell us that what to do we have not enough money that we can pay the amount all the financers are illegal .given money at 10 percent interest per month .is my father have any risk he has not signed any document and unknown of all this matter

• ansWithout date and sign there is no value of an instrument. I am to inform you that lodge an FIR against the person who landed the money to your mother on 10 percent interest.