10% interest monthly.
My mother has taken private loan without telling us and given her blank cheques without date and signed. Now people are blaming me and my father sir please tell us that what to do we have not enough money that we can pay the amount all the financers are illegal .given money at 10 percent interest per month .is my father have any risk he has not signed any document and unknown of all this matter
Without date and sign there is no value of an instrument. I am to inform you that lodge an FIR against the person who landed the money to your mother on 10 percent interest.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Family Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Facing mental torture. What all rights does a girl have?
- Information on property Tax for buying a house in Bangalore
- Husband is physically abusive and no sexual satisfaction want divorce
- What are the repercussion if a person is in possession of desi katta?
- house built on gifted land usurped by decendant of donor