Wrong information about members of a society.
The society has obtained for a Deemed Conveyance. It has declared that there are 10 members of the society against 11 in this application.
1. Can a member dispute the mis-declaration? 2. Can there be a de-registration of the society on the basis of the mis-declaration? 3. Inspection u/s 89-A not carried out for more than 3 years. Can this be another ground?
The Registered Society to obtain a deemed conveyance, has to submit a list of all its members after a special resolution having the required quorum is passed. A member can dispute the mis-declaration if the conveyance has been obtained by furnishing false documents/information. Section 89-A can be made as a ground, however re-registration of the society on this ground alone may not happen. Send a legal notice to the society giving them time to correct the wrong doing. meanwhile, file a complaint against the society and move the respective High Court for cancellation of the order granting deemed conveyance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No possession of property even after paying full amount
- Phone taken in drink and drive accident case is phone record evidence
- What is the procedure and time required for mutual divorce?
- Builder asking for stamp duty according to market value
- can we get our ownership through court by property partition