My case is pending 'admission' with NCDRC for over 3 years, proceedings are in excises of flawed jurisdiction and the court appears to be under extraneous pressure and biased and prejudice quite apparent and showing no inclination to dispose of the matter but keep it limbo to protect the doctor.
In same complaint,the MCI has found the doctor negligent and remove the name from IMR for six months but doctor has filed civil Writ and matter pending with DHC. Can I file Writ before SC under article 21/32 before SC for expeditious disposal. I am 75 years old, with impaired vision and matter is11 years old?
There are already judgments by SC for speedy disposal of cases. Kindly refer to the landmark judgment "Hussainara Khatoon & Ors vs Home Secretary,State Of Bihar,9 March,1979". Based on this judgment and being a senior citizen you can file a writ before the SC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can someone challenge transfer of property through gift deed
- Worked in LIC in 1999-2000 Can I get permanent job
- How can I cancel of leave and license agreement
- partition of property of father land with their brothers sons
- No proper response by banks causing mental harassment