quesWomen married to an SC will belong to?

My caste is SC and my wife belongs to FC. After marriage will she inherit SC caste from me or will she still belong to FC?

  • ans

    Caste is inherited by forefathers. By Marrying someone your caste will not transfer.

    Your wife would always belong to the forward caste but your child will get the Caste certificate from the SDM Office.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

What is the legal age for the guy and the girl for a court marriage…

I am an NRI. I am planning to move to India as my permanent home.…

I exchanged a 100 cc scooter (TVS 1999 model) in 2009 at a bike dealer.…

i have cleared ibps so exam 2016/17 and about to receive offer letter from bank…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly