Women married to an SC will belong to?
My caste is SC and my wife belongs to FC. After marriage will she inherit SC caste from me or will she still belong to FC?
Caste is inherited by forefathers. By Marrying someone your caste will not transfer.
Your wife would always belong to the forward caste but your child will get the Caste certificate from the SDM Office.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I somehow avoid tax if I sell land gifted to me by gift deed
- Builder not returning my money after booking a flat
- Want to sell clothes to local retail stores. What licenses and taxes?
- Husaband registered marriage with me but living with another woman
- Can a contestant use brand name for his own business