Witness a document with a wrong name
A person asked me to witness one of the documents in some other name apart from my original name. Please explain me the legality.
You can act as attesting witness if you are signing in your original name . Nowadays for attestation purposes you need your PAN card details and photo are affixed on registered documents. Don't act as a witness in some other name .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can my cousin get divorce from husband staying in colombo?
- Are treaties signed by India automatically binding on citizens?
- Girl friend aborted child against my Will now what are my rights
- how can i remove my name from a 498A case
- Gave a loan to a couple but still not paid back by them