quesWish to open a garment business. Want information regarding copyright?

I wish to open a garment business and sell products in my name. I want know about copyright and agreement that i require to fulfill for starting a business? What other things i should keep in mind before going ahead

If you intend to start your garment business that you will have apply for Trademark and copyright through an authorised trademark attorney.

Regarding agreement, if you are starting your own business then you will not have to execute any agreement. However if you want to sell other brand then you will have to execute trademark merchandise agreement.

• ansIf you intend to start your garment business that you will have apply for Trademark and copyright through an authorised trademark attorney. Regarding agreement, if you are starting your own business then you will not have to execute any agreement. However if you want to sell other brand then you will have to execute trademark merchandise agreement.

• ansThe query cannot be answered without proper consultation.

Advocate Ashima Puri

Saket District Court, Delhi