quesWill wrong interpreted by estate officer.

My husband in will written in 1st paragraph that after my death my entire property movable and non movable after my death will go to my wife and nothing is to be given to my daughters and she will be absolute owner of my built up house in chandigarh after my death. but in last paragraph he had written that what ever left after death of my wife will be equally divided among my daughters. now after death of my husband i applied for transfer of property in my name and state office of chd transfer the same but with life time interest.I approach them that why they have transfer with LIFE TIME INTEREST but they said we have done the right thing.now I wanted to sell the same but i can not.Please tell me the fast remedy or should i go to court for interpretation of will.

• ansThe will of your husband appears to be badly drafted, as per the first para of will you are absolute owner of house at chandigarh and your daughters would have no share in the property. Last para of the will has sown seeds of confusion. It mentions that on your demise property would devolve on your daughters, mutation of property has been done in your name with life time interest and you are unable to dispose the house. The last will of your husband needs to be seen to advise. You can file application for probate of will.