will society charge transfer fee if mother transfers
I wish to ask if my mother can gift me her flat which she has purchased in 1995, also will the society charge me the transfer fee or Rs.50000/- which they charge in resale flats or will this be treated as internal transfer please advise.
Surely your mother can gift the flat to you. The gift deed has to be registered on payment of stamp duty as applicable in the State. Regarding transfer fee, it depends upon bylaws of the society framed under the Cooperative Societies Act of the State.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Aunt not returning my wife's jewelry what to do.
- Debt recovry notice by bank plz give suitable advice
- Father in law gave property as gift to husband. Can it be changed?
- landlord is not allowing to construct toilet
- Suit for eviction before Rent Controller, Karkardooma, Delhi