wife dies without transferring property
I have the house on my wife's name . She died. Now I want to change her name from property and add legal heir name what is procedure in city server office they are insisting for legal heir certificate ?
If your wife died intestate (without leaving property under a Will) you being one of the legal heirs in case wife leaving behind, you & children are entitled to succeed the property by changing your wife's name to your name on revenue records on the basis of death certificate initially.
Once the certificate is obtained by you the property can be transferred by you in your name.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Development issues in new property.
- share of brother's in fathers property-dispute
- Do kids share in ancestral property exist after divorce
- Where can I complain about hacking of my personal social accounts?
- Forcefully asking for maintenance for a society using illegal means