quesWhere to register if i want to start export company?

I want to open my goods export Company. Where should i register it if i want to operate it throughout India?

  • ansTo register a company, you need to first apply for a Director Identification Number (DIN).

    You would then need to acquire your Digital Certificate and register the same on the portal.

    Thereafter, you need to get the company name approved by the Ministry. Once the company name is approved , you can register the company by filing the incorporation form depending on the type of company.

    Step 1 : Application For DIN The concept of a Director Identification Number (DIN).

    Step 2 : Acquire/ Register DSC The Information Technology Act, 2000 provides for use of Digital Signatures on the documents submitted in electronic form in order to ensure the security and authenticity of the documents filed electronically.

    Step 3 : New User Registration To file an eForm or to avail any paid service on MCA portal, you are first required to register yourself as a user in the relevant user category, such as registered and business user.

    Step 4 : Incorporate a Company Apply for the name of the company to be registered by filing Form1A for the same.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

My car is registered at Noida, took NOC to Ahmedabad in 2011 but did not…

Sir I want to change my name legally I am from M.P but currently I…
My mother and father's names are wrong in my birth certificate. I want to apply…
I need a clarification. I belong to MBC (most backward class) and my wouldbe wife…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly