×

quesWhere to register if i want to start export company?

I want to open my goods export Company. Where should i register it if i want to operate it throughout India?

• ansTo register a company, you need to first apply for a Director Identification Number (DIN).

You would then need to acquire your Digital Certificate and register the same on the portal.

Thereafter, you need to get the company name approved by the Ministry. Once the company name is approved , you can register the company by filing the incorporation form depending on the type of company.

Step 1 : Application For DIN The concept of a Director Identification Number (DIN).

Step 2 : Acquire/ Register DSC The Information Technology Act, 2000 provides for use of Digital Signatures on the documents submitted in electronic form in order to ensure the security and authenticity of the documents filed electronically.

Step 3 : New User Registration To file an eForm or to avail any paid service on MCA portal, you are first required to register yourself as a user in the relevant user category, such as registered and business user.

Step 4 : Incorporate a Company Apply for the name of the company to be registered by filing Form1A for the same.