Where should I refer to know about common terms in agreement clause?
Please tell me whether there is a single dictionary which court refers for common english terms in the agreement clause.
If you want to draft any agreement it is advisable to approach an advocate. In case you need a dictionary you could refer P Ramanatha Aiyar's The Law Lexicon- The Encyclopaedic Law Dictionary with Legal Maxims, Latin Terms, Words & Phrases which is widely accepted dictionary.
Advocate Vasavi Sridevi SivanandamMadras High Court, Chennai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Builder delaying in giving possession of flat, how to cancel booking
- We stay in pagdi system house can we transfer house to younger brother
- Faulty clutch plate provided by the company what can i do
- Grandfathers pattayam lost how to get duplicate copy
- Company is not giving my relieving letter what to do