Where can I get registration form of SSI? I have proprietorship firm.
I have a proprietorship firm. I want to register my firm at SSI. I am unable to find the registration form. Please help.
Small Scale and ancillary units (i.e. undertaking with investment in plant and machinery of less than Rs. 1 Cr) should seek registration with the Director of Industries of the concerned State Government.
Registering your SSI Unit:
The main purpose of Registration is to maintain statistics and maintain a roll of such units for the purposes of providing incentives and support services.
States have generally adopted the uniform registration procedures as per the guidelines. However, there may be some modifications done by States. It must be noted that small industries is basically a state subject. States use the same registration scheme for implementing their own policies. It is possible that some states may have a 'SIDO registration scheme' and a 'State registration scheme'.
You can get further details on the registration along with the required forms / formalities at http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/howtosetup/grgxx01x.htm
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Wife met with an accident police suggesting out of court settlement
- The legal issue is whether I worked with GAIL as its direct employee ?
- Police blame 50 gram smack
- Rights of grand children on ancestral property
- Process to file patent for intellectual property