Where and what all documents to verify so my land purchase is secure?
I want to buy a land in Noida Extension which was earlier an agricultural land but is now converted to a residential use. They have shown me all conversion documents as well. Where can I get these documents verified so that my purchase is secure?
What all do I check when I go to the tehsil to check the status?
First of all with respect to the conversion documents, you should go to the Offices from which these documents have been issued and get them verified i.e. verify the Originals of these Documents to ensure that the land has been converted in accordance with the rules and regulations.
Thereafter, following are the prerequisites which ought to be checked and clarified:
- Systematic Registered Agreement for sale entered into between the previous parties
- 7/12 Extraction and Village form No.6 (Mutation entries) of the said property
- Noting of the appropriate names in the Property card
- Approved Location Plan stating the right locations
- City survey plan from the appropriate authority and, or survey plan from the revenue department
- Layout Plot plan approved by the local authority
- Architect certificate about the Layout Plot - Clarity on the common areas and the facilities by each of the entities or the structure constructed or to be constructed on such Layout Plot
- Latest Title and Search Report for minimum of last 25 years from an advocate/Solicitor regarding the subject property
- Non-Agricultural Order attached along with the appropriate clearances from the authorities • Clearance Certificate under Urban Land Ceiling Act, 1976 giving clear noting of the subject property
- Building/Structure Plan approved by the appropriate authority as per the Development control rules and regulations
- Clear Commencement Certificate
- Clear Completion Certificate
- Clear Occupation Certificate
- Systematic List of Flat Purchasers
- Proof of payment of Stamp Duty
- Registration compliances of the Subject property
- Development agreement or agreement for sale executed between the landlord and the builder for development or for transferring the right, title and interest in the land in favour of the builder
- Any other correspondence regarding the land or building related documents or any other papers in support of the application
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- FIR not registered by police what action can we take
- What rights does a grandson have over grandfathers property
- My sister in law doesn't want to appear for the summons in Baroda.
- How many times can name be changed in Indian passport
- Can third appeal be made rejected on medical condition