when and how defendant can file a written statement
Can i know under which provision or section a defendant party can file his written statement ?
You can refer to Order 8 Rule 1
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Brother claims property to be on his name.
- Procedure to remove brother's name from property papers?
- Complaint against a person no action by police what action can I take
- Husband already married Can I file for divorce
- Arrested for fraud paid fraud amount how can I get out of the case