when and how defendant can file a written statement
Can i know under which provision or section a defendant party can file his written statement ?
You can refer to Order 8 Rule 1
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sale agreement didnt go through now trying to take property by goons
- Pension to wife after husband committed suicide
- Maintenance case filed by wife what action can i take
- Can I claim for refund of service tax paid to builder for flat
- Took money from friend through financier asking to refund