quesWhat type of agreement are required for selling foreign brand product?

I need to know what kind of agreement shall I enter with an international luxury brand having being entered India under a JV (FDI regulations in place) in order to seek authorization and sell its products online. How can I ensure my interests are protected with full backing of the brand? also do i need to be in agreement with the india partner or the international brand?

  • ans

    You have two option :

    1. The first option is that you can get directly into  dealership agreement with the international company and categorically detail your   services in the agreement.

    2. The second option is that you can get into agreement with Indian company who are the dealer.

    The terms and condition in both the agreement will depend on the nature of product and other taxation requirement. You can further incorporate clauses which can safegaurd your interest. However you will first need to specify the services and product then we can assist you in drafting the agreement

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to start up a tailoring in my apartment. Is it legal to put…
I had purchased a plot in BBMP limits and when i was checking the records…
What is the procedure to do court marriage . and documents requirement

How can i change name in cbse and how much time will take to court order?

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly