×

quesWhat type of agreement are required for selling foreign brand product?

I need to know what kind of agreement shall I enter with an international luxury brand having being entered India under a JV (FDI regulations in place) in order to seek authorization and sell its products online. How can I ensure my interests are protected with full backing of the brand? also do i need to be in agreement with the india partner or the international brand?

You have two option :

1. The first option is that you can get directly into  dealership agreement with the international company and categorically detail your   services in the agreement.

2. The second option is that you can get into agreement with Indian company who are the dealer.

The terms and condition in both the agreement will depend on the nature of product and other taxation requirement. You can further incorporate clauses which can safegaurd your interest. However you will first need to specify the services and product then we can assist you in drafting the agreement