What type of agreement are required for selling foreign brand product?
I need to know what kind of agreement shall I enter with an international luxury brand having being entered India under a JV (FDI regulations in place) in order to seek authorization and sell its products online. How can I ensure my interests are protected with full backing of the brand? also do i need to be in agreement with the india partner or the international brand?
You have two option :
1. The first option is that you can get directly into dealership agreement with the international company and categorically detail your services in the agreement.
2. The second option is that you can get into agreement with Indian company who are the dealer.
The terms and condition in both the agreement will depend on the nature of product and other taxation requirement. You can further incorporate clauses which can safegaurd your interest. However you will first need to specify the services and product then we can assist you in drafting the agreement
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- One brother was given his share can he claim at the time of partition
- married 2 months back & need divorce now as wife was already married
- Compensation asked my deceased family being negligence from his side
- False allegations put by wife after 2 years of marriage
- Delay in possession by builder what can I do