what to do if neighbor raises objection for land survey
I have 3 acres of land in bhiwandi district thane. I had applied for T L R SERVE but one of the locals owning land on the same survey number put up the objection not to do the survey with the survey office and the sevey could not be done. What to do?
On what basis did the owner of the other land raised objection to the survey department? You may move the court to obtain an order from civil court to allow your land to be surveyed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Landlord wants property back after 35 years does tenant have any right
- Physical and mental harassment by in laws
- Suffering from mental and physical torture. What step should i take?
- real estate company taken post dated chaque by police pressure
- Family seized my passport to stop me from going abroad to marry my GF