what to do if judge has retired and replacement judge not joining
The judge in my case retired on 31 Jan this year and since then the replacement judge has not joined. The matter is being adjourned endlessly due to this and I am not able to wait.
What can be done to change the judge or court?
Please tell us,
In what court the matter is pending?
The matter is relating to what?
Till what stage the matter has reached when the earlier judge retired?
Basically as your matter is pending and is being delayed, if there is grave urgency in the related matter than application can be preferred to the higher court ask for transfer of case on the ground of urgency to the court of competent court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure for transferring ancestral property
- property dispute as brother sister are not giving my father share
- Deduction of amount from kotak bank is it legal
- Can a case filed U/S498a be transferred to hometown
- Can my grandmother file a partition suit.