queswhat to do if judge has retired and replacement judge not joining

The judge in my case retired on 31 Jan this year and since then the replacement judge has not joined. The matter is being adjourned endlessly due to this and I am not able to wait.

What can be done to change the judge or court?

  • ans

    Please tell us,
    In what court the matter is pending?
    The matter is relating to what?
    Till what stage the matter has reached when the earlier judge retired?

    Basically as your matter is pending and is being delayed, if there is grave urgency in the related matter than application can be preferred to the higher court ask for transfer of case on the ground of urgency to the court of competent court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

buyer name is mayank tiwari but by mistake mayank tiwary. WILL BE INVALID that stamp…
Change of DOB in all documents of sslc PUC Adhar pan card according my original…

requirements to open a hookah parlour in Mumbai?

My agreement was a power of attorney agreement , in that case I paid 5lakh…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly