What stamp duty on registration of release deed of immovable property?
What is the stamp duty to be paid on registration of release deed of immovable property via settlement deed done by the Delhi High court among members of same family?
The stamp duty depends upon various factors in this case. It may vary from Rs.100/- to 3% of the Circle Rate of the property. The query requires scrutiny of documents to provide exact answer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
- I have an ongoing issue where i was harrassed mentally by one lady
- Procediure and the steps for resale or old flat purchase
- I am a government servant suspended without notice what can I do
- Procedure to register a company?
- there are no equal rights to a daughter in father's property?