What stamp duty on registration of release deed of immovable property?
What is the stamp duty to be paid on registration of release deed of immovable property via settlement deed done by the Delhi High court among members of same family?
The stamp duty depends upon various factors in this case. It may vary from Rs.100/- to 3% of the Circle Rate of the property. The query requires scrutiny of documents to provide exact answer.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I recover money lent to a friend
- Can my friend marry under special marriage act
- Got share in property through unregistered document can mother sell it
- How to recover the advance paid amount from real estate/builder
- Divorce from husband having illicit relationship