What process to get office registered for the purpose of tax paying?
I want to register my office for the purpose of paying tax related to the business I am conducting out of this office. I am a property consultant and carry out all my business related to buying / selling / rent / collaboration deals out of my office.
What all tax registrations do I need for this and how do I get the same registered? Can you help with the registration?
As far as the registration of Business and premises/Office is concerned, these are two different issues. For that you need to apply for Mutation in MCD for Property Tax assessment that is for premises registration in your name.
For business registration, there are various options depending upon nature of firm / type of ownership and likewise. Thus, it depends upon the nature of your business.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can Will be made and registered if property located in different state
- Wife and her family giving me pressure to file divorce
- Marriage done 3 months ago, certificate yet not received. What to do?
- Can company deduct money from settlement if employee was on bench
- Capital gains tax exemption for agricultural land