What procedure to transfer OBC certificate from one state to another?
I want to get my OBC certificate transferred from Jharkand to Delhi. I did it my 11th and 12th from Delhi itself. What is the procedure to transfer the certificate?
You can cliam benefit of your jharkhand OBC caste in Delhi only, if it is also recognized for Delhi Union Territory.
Or else if that caste is also OBC in central list. We would suggest you that to you should verify it first.
There is no provision for transferring caste certificate in law.
It is against the principle behind Article 340, 341 and 342 of the Constitution of India.
Click here to find the best Documentation lawyer in your city.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Uncleared credit card dues in Gulf.
- How can i find out about the original owner of land
- Rights of Daughter in law in father in laws property
- What is the procedure to correct the sale deed
- Wife and son are they joint holder of husband's property after death?