quesWhat procedure to transfer OBC certificate from one state to another?

I want to get my OBC certificate transferred from Jharkand to Delhi. I did it my 11th and 12th from Delhi itself. What is the procedure to transfer the certificate?

  • ans

    You can cliam benefit of your jharkhand OBC caste in Delhi only, if it is also recognized for Delhi Union Territory.

    Or else if that caste is also OBC in central list. We would suggest you that to you should verify it first.

    There is no provision for transferring caste certificate in law.

    It is against the principle behind Article 340, 341 and 342 of the Constitution of India.


    Click here to find the best Documentation lawyer in your city.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Free Legal Advice - Documentation
Free Legal Advice - Documentation

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Pratap Kumar

 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly