What option to register if i want to open new company?
I want to start a small production house. In that i will produce short films, make wedding films and etc. Do i need government registration for it? What kind company do i need to register run my business? What would be the registration process?
you have option to start your production house in your name as sole proprietor or as partnership firm or as company .
If you want partnership firm get it registered with registrar of firms after completion of the necessary documentation.
If you want company then it has to be registered as company under companies act with registrar of companies .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can an ancestral property of parsi be gifted to his one son?
- What are the consequences of not appearing on a court hearing
- False dowry case for harassing my family. Asking for father's property
- How to file for divorce if wife left me and her family harassing me
- what is the procedure to claim maintenance from husband