quesWhat option to register if i want to open new company?

I want to start a small production house. In that i will produce short films, make wedding films and etc. Do i need government registration for it? What kind company do i need to register run my business? What would be the registration process?

• ansyou have option to start your production house in your name as sole proprietor or as partnership firm or as company .

If you want partnership firm get it registered with registrar of firms after completion of the necessary documentation.

If you want company then it has to be registered as company under companies act with registrar of companies .