quesWhat option to register if i want to open new company?

I want to start a small production house. In that i will produce short films, make wedding films and etc. Do i need government registration for it? What kind company do i need to register run my business? What would be the registration process?

  • ansyou have option to start your production house in your name as sole proprietor or as partnership firm or as company .

    If you want partnership firm get it registered with registrar of firms after completion of the necessary documentation.

    If you want company then it has to be registered as company under companies act with registrar of companies .

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I received a demand draft in lieu of payment for a property sold.. pls advice…
As per the provisions of the said act the secretary of the society filed a…
can i make a will through Power of attorney

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly