What is the standard format for writing a Power of Attorney?
I want some details on Power of Attorney. What are its legal implications? Is there a standard format in which it should be written? Please help me.
The Power of Attorney (POA) is a document by which one person authorizes another person to act on his / her behalf. The basic implications of POA are:
1) It can only be used during the lifetime of the Principal (the person who is authorising the other) &
2) It can be used only for the purposes mentioned in the POA.
There is no standard format for the POA but one must be cautious during drafting it so as to avoid legal complications later.
Kindly contact us in case you need any assistance in drafting the same and we will be glad to assist you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the basic complusory things that employer should provide
- Daughter in laws right in mother in law's self earned porperty
- How to deal with undervalued registration of property in court?
- Want to apply for maternity leave also entitled to get 2months salary
- What will be my share in father's property and mother's property