What is the procedure to register a company which is wish to start?
I wish to open an export company. What is the procedure to register the company?
To register a company, you need to first apply for a Director Identification Number (DIN) which can be done by filing e-Form for acquiring the DIN.
You would then need to acquire your Digital Certificate and register the same on the portal.
Thereafter, you need to get the company name approved by the Ministry.
Once the company name is approved, you can register the company by filing the incorporation form depending on the type of company.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Purchased a land villagers claiming the property what to do
- Purchased flat in joint name can co owner transfer property as gift
- Can I get marriage annulled on husband being impotent
- How can I transfer ancestral house in my name
- Money not received after selling the car what can I do