What is the procedure to change name legally?
I want to change my name. What would we the procedure to change the name?
You make an advertisement in one local and one national Newspaper regarding change in name and then apply to Govt Department of Publication to publish the same in the official gazette.
You will also get a copy of the publication of the the notice in the gazette.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- after 1 year of separation my wife called and asked for mutual divorce
- Procedure to change name
- False advertisement by builder what action can I take
- Is there time limit to file for maintenance under section 125 of Crpc?
- Service Tax on Interior Works under Works Contract Service