What is the format for statement of account to be submitted in court?
I had filed for letter of administration in Tiz Hazri court, upon which I was asked to file an inventory which I did. The problem is that now I need to file statement of account and I don't have the format for that.
The format of statement of accounts shall be the same as that in normal accounting. It will not be different for the Courts.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action, if needed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Do I need trade license for car rental business?
- How should I get my wife to stay with me - her parents are threatening
- Will i be liable to pay fees for the classes delayed by 6 months
- Applied for divorce but property on both partner's name- how to claim
- Share of immovable property