what is the adjudication of power of attorney
What is the adjudication of power of attorney? is it done for all kinds of POA or in specific types?
Section 31, of Bombay Stamp Act, 1958 deals with the adjudication of the instruments. Adjudication means determining the chargeability of stamps duty on instruments. The authority to be approached is the Collector of Stamps appointed in each District. Application for adjudication should be accompanied by true copy or an abstract of the instrument and also with such affidavit or other evidence as may be necessary to prove that all facts affecting the chargeability of the instrument have been truly setforth in the instrument along with the proof of payment of Rs. ________ as adjudication fee. Adjudication can be done both for signed as well as unsigned documents. Also, it can be done for all kinds of POA. Hope this clarifies.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I claim share in paternal grandfathers property after his death
- What is the procedure to change name in CBSE marksheet?
- Illegal construction by builder is it safe to take loan on that flat
- Is it legal to run coaching/training institute from apartment.
- Discrimination in wage structure/ Financial growth What to do