What is a Patta?
What is a patta?
Patta is a document confirming the gift of a piece of land executed by the Government to poor landless peasants. It signifies ownership of the said piece of land, some times subjected to conditions.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file a case u/s 420 IPC and sec. 138 simultaneously
- Procedure to change name
- Charged thrice but did not get confirmed ticket what action to take?
- What documents required to verify ownership of builder flat
- Brought a plot a year ago now the seller is ask the plot back