quesWhat if accused do not lead the evidence?

I am charged under 138 N/I Act, but during trial my advocate did not lead the evidence and filed pursis without my knowledge... Now the case is in the upper court. Advise as to how important is to lead the evidence and how to defend if this question comes?

• ansYou have stated that 'now the case is in the upper court'. Have you been convicted by the lower court? If not, then how has the case marched to the upper court?

The entire case depends on the evidence. If no evidence was not lead in the lower court then there is a very remote possibility of the you getting a favorable outcome from the upper court.