What are the legal formalities to register the land with the building.
I am in chennai and my father wants to transfer his property to my brother & me (only two sons). What will be the legal formalities to register the land with the building, in our names separately.
We suggest that your father should draft a Will thereby dividing the property equally among the you and your brother. This Will will come into existence only after the death.
After his death on the basis of the Will you can get the property mutated.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Want to know laws pertaining to domestic violence & dowry harassment
- Company is not paying my salary what action can I take ?
- Section 4 of Arbitration Act. Award set aside. How to claim my money?
- How should I get my money from a person who has not paid for goods
- Can I file 420 case along with cheque bounce