quesWe were in a relationship and the guy cheated on me.

I am a Hindu girl I had a relationship with a boy he is Muslim. we loved each other for past 2 years I did lot of things to him that is money and everything, but now a days his behavior seems like changed.. I doubted him and I found a reason too.. yes now I found a reason that I was cheated by him he needs only money and other things from me not my love care and all.. he needs only that from me... If a person did a crime he must be punished that's why i need an advice to punish him and also myself...Please help me to find a solution:-( I am under the problem please help me. He used me for 6 times with full of protection. He promised me to marry me at the right time but now a days he is behaving differently..now my life is in question mark.. My love matter leaked in my family but he gone some where. I have messages and some voice records is this enough to file a case?

• ansYou may file a case of rape and cheating subject to the proof you have. Without perusing the voice recordings and messages it will not be possible to state as to whether the same is of such nature as would stand the scrutiny of court. Neither police will register the case against him nor the court will hold him guilty by considering the recordings as gospel truth. They will be tested on the touchstone of law. Hence, you are advised to personally contact a lawyer to ascertain the same.